IAI Catalogs Search Index
Click on a catalog name
to download the PDF.
Catalog Name (Right-click to save PDF)
|Product Overview||Lineup Overview of Grippers and Rotaries||2020 Gripper & Rotary Products Lineup||1st||N/A||4||2020-05|
|Product Overview||Specifications Chart of Grippers and Rotaries||2020 Gripper & Rotary Products Specifications Chart||1st||N/A||2||2020-05|
|Product Overview||Standard |
|Summary of IAI models categorized by actuator type||IAI Robot Lineup Guide|
A simplified guide that summarizes the IAI Products Lineup. It presents the main products categorized by actuator type.
NOTE: This does not contain every actuator/robot series like the Products Overview Brochure does.
|Product Overview||Standard |
|Overview of IAI models||Product Overview Brochure|
See what IAI has to offer! Discover our full range of motion control systems, including the New ELE CYLINDER, SCARA robots, Cartesian robots, linear actuators, table top robots, electric actuators, intelligent controllers & software, and ROBO Cylinder® electric cylinders — the smart alternative to air.
|Product Overview||Get a preview of upcoming new products:|
- Affordable 3 D Vision System developed by IAI.
- E C - Simple, High performance.
- Wireless I / O Controller.
- R O B O Cylinder® Lineup including new R C S 4 series (AC sevo motor).
- Synchronous control of 256 axes with IA motion controller.
- New I X A Series S C A R A Robot with top-class speed and cost performance.
- C a r t e s i a n Robots with high precision/ rigidity/ payload/ speed.
- 6 - Axis C a r t e s i a n Robot with orthogonal + swivel/ oscillation motion.
- Electric G r i p p e r with adjustable grip force.
- S e r v o P r e s s with high-precision loading repeatability.
- T a b l e t o p Robot of 168 types and automatic programming from DXF data.
|International Robot Exhibition 2017|
New Visions of Production Facilities.
Tokyo Big Sight East Hall
November 29th - December 2nd, 2017
|Product Overview||Overview||Transforming Manufacturing by CT Effects Leaflet|
The key to reducing production costs is found in CT effects. You may be able to further reduce the costs if you look closely at the CT effects. So what exactly are CT effects?
|Product Overview||Overview||Improvement of Production Efficiency Leaflet|
A case study that reduced the running costs by $262,700 over 3 years by changing to electric actuators.
An application example of a semi-automatic machine for inspection and testing of connectors.
|Product Overview||Overview||7 Benefits of ROBO Cylinder® Brochure|
Learn the benefits of going electric with ROBO Cylinder® in this easy to follow 7 point brochure. The Benefits are: Multiple Positioning, Push and Hold, Acceleration/ Deceleration, Zone Output, Pause Input, Incremental Moves, Speed Change During Movement.
|Product Overview||Overview||Intro to ROBO Cylinder® Brochure|
See what ROBO Cylinder® has to offer! Keep the pneumatic blues away with the energy efficient, highly functional, feature packed ROBO Cylinder® electric actuators.
|Product Overview||Overview||Green Automation Flyer|
Green Automation: Energy Efficiency, Greater Productivity, Cost Saving, Sustainable Manufacturing. Achieve "Green" with IAI's ROBO Cylinder®.
|Product Overview||Overview||The Intelligent Solution Flyer|
Discerning engineers all over the world choose IAI's ROBO Cylinder®. See how IAI's electric actuators will transform your business and ROI.
|Product Overview||Overview||IAI - Quality and Innovation (Z-fold)|
"Quality and Innovation" is our corporate philosophy that motivates us to provide the highest standards for our customers. When you demand innovative and high quality products, excellent service and support for your unique needs, demand IAI!
|ROBO Cylinder®||Standard |
|Download a Specific ROBO Cylinder General Catalog Section |
or use the Sizing Tool to find specs for a specific model.
- 1 Overview Preface / Pre 1-54
- 2 Slider types / Page 1-144
- 3 Rod types / Page 145-300
- 4 Table, Arm, and Flat types / Page 301-370
- 5 Gripper and Rotary types / Page 371-416
- 6 Linear Servo types / Page 417-442
- 7 Cleanroom types / Page 443-492
- 8 Dust and Splash-Proof types / Page 493-522
- 9 Controllers / Page 523-718
- 10 Technical Reference and Index / A 1-135