Multi Axis Robots Line up
Cartesian Robot / Orthogonal Robot / Table Top / SCARA
Cartesian Robots Catalogs
Robot with 6 degrees of freedom combining 3 cartesian and 3 rotational axes.
* Operations with a high degree of freedom are possible including rotation and turning.
* Many variations and combinations are available.
* An optimal stroke size can be selected for each of X, Y and Z axes.
* Battery-less absolute encoders are equipped standard.
ICS(P)B Cartesian configuration type with battery-less absolute encoder equipped as standard.
* Home return and home sensor not necessary.
* Removal of current work-pieces is not necessary even in emergency stop.
* High Speed
* Cartesian Robots have never been more affordable
* Diverse Configurations
* Equipped with high resolution Battery-less Absolute Encoder as standard
* Higher Speed than previous IK series
Note: The CT4 Series has been moved to the Obsolete Products Archive.
Notice of Discontinuation for CT4 Series - March 2021
CT4 Catalog * Pick and Rotate Series Added
Catalog #: CJ0194-3A-UST-1-0115 (3.6 MB)
Higher rigidity, more efficient operation range, and greater straight moving performance can be achieved than standard parallel-linked robots!
ISPA/ICSPA Single-Axis & Cartesian Robot Series Catalog (4th Edition)
Catalog #: CJ0063-4A-UST-1-0213
The ICSA2/ICSPA2, ICSA3/ICSPA3 are various combinations of the ISPA high-performance actuators. These systems come pre-wired with brackets attached for immediate installation.
ROBO Cylinder® IK Series Multi-Axes
Catalog #: CJ0120-2A-UST-3-1012 (22.6MB)
The extensive lineup of the IK Series offers many multi-axes variations and can be easily integrated and prepared to your specific needs. The IK Series includes everything needed for fast and easy assembly.
NS / LSA ISA Cartesian System
Catalog #: CJ0019-2A-UST-4-0310 (26.1 MB)
Multi-slider Type Cartesian robots both in the NS and LSA Linear Servo. Available in 2 to 6 axes, the high performance actuators will enable operations requiring long stroke and high acceleration / deceleration.
SCARA Robots Catalogs
* Fastest in the Industry
* Achieves lower price
* Low Vibration, accurate positioning
* Equipped with a battery-less Absolute Encoder as standard
Introducing the Cost-effective Pulse Motor Type IXP to the IX Series of SCARA Robots
1. Due to pulse motors, the IXP costs around 1/2 a conventional model
2. All models come standard with battery-less absolute encoders
3. The robot weights approx. 30% less than a conventional model
4. Added 3-axis specification and 4-axis gripper specification
Super-Large SCARA Robot IX-1000/1200 Catalog (1st Edition)
Catalog #: CJ0198-1A-UST-1-0313 (3.1 MB)
The latest addition to our offerings is the super-large SCARA series boasting an arm length of 1200 mm and payload of 50 kg, both of which are the largest among all our SCARA robots.
IX High-Speed SCARA
Catalog #: CJ0150-1A-UST-1-1109 (9.6 MB)
The new IX High-speed SCARA has been improved to achieve higher speeds and reduced cycle times. The easy to program SCARA is offered in a wide variety of sizes and mounting options.
ZR-S / M High Speed Vertical/Rotation Axis Unit
Catalog #: ZR-UST-1-0309
Pages: 11 (2.4 MB)
The ZR Unit offers high-speed vertical and rotation motion; the perfect addition to a 2-axis system. Available in two sizes to suit your application.
IX-NNN / NNC Ultra Compact / Cleanroom SCARA Robot
Catalog #: CJ0096-1A (May 2006) (1.7 MB)
A Palm-Sized unit capable of driving a maximum payload of 1kg. New models of 180-mm arm length and cleanroom specification were added to the lineup, further extending the utility and applications of the IX-NNN / NNC series.
Table Top Robots Catalogs
AC servo motor specification is now available.
All models are equipped with battery-less absolute encoder as standard.
Improved tabletop robot for cell production applications, featuring significantly higher payload, maximum speed and rigidity! Three times as many I/O points as conventional models and more variations!