All models come standard with battery-less absolute encoders.
IXP PowerCON SCARA Robot and MSEL-PCX/PGX Program Controllers
More Affordable Due to Pulse Motors
By adopting pulse motors...
...the IXP costs around 1/2 a conventional model.
* Compared against an IAI robot based on an arm length of 350mm.
The IXP achieves a payload equivalent to that of a conventional model by adopting high-output drivers.
All Models Come Standard with Battery-less Absolute Encoders
All IXP models come standard with battery-less absolute encoders that does not require batteries. Since battery replacement is no longer necessary, maintenance man-hours are reduced.
Advantages of Battery-less Absolute Encoders
- The machine will not stop due to battery errors (low voltage, etc.)
- No cost of battery replacement
- No need for absolute reset or other physical tasks associated with battery replacement
Lighter than a Conventional Model
The robot weighs approx. 30% less.
(Compared to: IX-NNN3515)
The lightweight robot can be easily assembled into your equipment.
Added 3-axis Specification and
4-axis* Gripper Specification
The 3-axis specification has no rotational axis for greater allowable inertial load moment. It can be combined with a dedicated gripper to constitute a transfer robot with ease.
* The gripper type has four axes including three SCARA robot axes and one gripper axis.