1. Improved Precision
The positioning repeatability is twice as high as with a similar conventional product.
|Conventional Product||ISB/ISPB series|
Due to improved precision of the guide, the dynamic straightness of the slider is now 0.015mm/m or less.(*)
* Based on the SSPA of high straightness, precision specification. Refer to P.10 of the catalog for details.
2. Improved Rigidity
The SSPA series is an iron base type. It has more than twice the allowable moment in the Mc direction in comparison to the old model of the same size.
[ Comparison between the large iron base type (SSPA-LXM) and the old model ]
The same payload and Mc-direction rigidity are achieved at a cross-section area of just 60% that of a conventional product of an extra-large type (ISA-WXM).
|Comparison with conventional product of same payload and Mc-direction rigidity|
|New Iron-base type SSPA-LXM||Conventional product|
The long slider type has a longer slider compared to the standard model. Compared to the old model of the same size, the allowable Mc is increased by 10 to 20%.
*Long slider type is only for the ISB/ISPB series.
3. Medium and small types have been added to the iron based series. (IS Cast: SSPA / SSPDACR)
4. Performance Upgrade
(note) Specifications will vary depending on the model and lead.
(*) Based on the SSPA of lead 50.
5. Easier to Use
1. AQ seal is a standard feature.
2. Easier to grease the ball screw and guide.
3. A reference surface is set on the slider to improve mounting preciseness.
4. Greater flexibility of mounting.
5. Four cable exit directions to choose from.
6. The top of the motor does not contact the load on the slider.