- Supports a Wide Variety of Field Networks -
- DeviceNet / CC-Link / ProfiBus / Ethernet* -
- Easy Programming -
All Models of the ROBO Cylinder Controllers
Now Support Field Network Connection
1. The Controller can be Connected Directly to Major Networks
- Ethernet (Only supported by XSEL controllers)
2. To control the actuator, all you need is to turn the position number I/O ON via network, and the actuator will move to the specified position.
Movement by position number specification: The actuator is operated by turning the I/O signals ON/OFF to specify desired coordinate numbers (position numbers) that have been input to the controller beforehand.
3. The RoboNet, PCON and ACON controllers can operate actuators based on direct specification of target positions as numerical values.
Movement by direct numerical specification: The coordinates of the target position are sent via network to move the actuator to position.
4. Quality and Innovation
We at IAI are always working to offer high quality and innovative solutions tailored for your specific application. Whenever you need support, IAI's experienced teams of technical support engineers are available to help you diagnose and troubleshoot IAI products. When you require innovative and high quality robots, excellent service and support for your unique needs, demand IAI!