Types of Linear Electric Actuator (Single Axis)
Feature and Usage Categorized by Types of Linear Electric Actuators
A Slider type
- The slider on the top of the main unit works in the shape of a standard electric actuator.
- Workpiece can be attached by using the tapped holes provided on the slider.
- It has a built-in linear guide with the base integrated ball circulation model, which increases the moment of pitching, yawning, and rolling directions.
[ New technology ] Arrival of Wide slider type!
- The adoption of the wide body allows the allowable load moment up to 14 times more compared to the standard slider type.
- It is suitable for usage with large overhanging. If a standard linear actuator with an external guide is being considered, the wide slider type can replace both of these in one.
(RCP6-WSA16C's allowable moment load example: offset 500mm with 80kg)
- It is suitable for usage where workpieces are placed on sliders and for positioning purposes.
- Ideal for replacing the rodless air cylinders or internally produced equipment that is combined with ball screws + guide + motors.
- Ideal for base axis / moveable axis for orthogonal combinations.
- It can be used for usage requiring accuracy, such as the feed mechanism of the camera in the inspection process and the measurement with a laser displacement meter.
Please Add Us to Your Networks