ROBO Cylinder Series 3-Finger Electric Gripper
Get a grip on circular and cylindrical loads! The 3-Finger electric grippers also allow for easy adjustment of gripping force!
- Three fingers facilitate centering of load
- The load can be centered easily as the three fingers grip the load simultaneously.
- The unique drive method using a worm gear produces a high gripping force from a compact body.
- Choose the "lever type" that offers a wide open/close range while achieving high-speed operation, or the "slide type" that generates a high gripping force while ensuring excellent rigidity.
- The self-lock mechanism maintains the current position even after the power is switched off, so the load will not fall in the event of sudden power failure.
High gripping force from a compact body
Two types for different applications
Maintains the gripping force even after the power is turned off
Example of Use
The RCP2 Electric Gripper can be combined with a SCARA robot to transfer cylindrical loads.
For more information, please refer to the RCP2-GR3LS 3-Finger Gripper Catalog 1.7 MB