|Food Processing / Medical / Etc.|
|Test Tube Dispensing Application Example|
- ROBO Cylinders have been adopted to dispense reagents in chemical inspection equipment.
- To prevent dripping the liquid, the plunger is retracted slightly via a pitch feed operation after issuing the liquid by pressing the piston.
- Also, returning to the home position due to an emergency stop of the controller is avoided by using the simple absolute type.
- Previously, an in-house design was used which took time to create the mechanical design and to program. This effort was reduced and is now possible by using the ROBO Cylinder.
- RCP2-SA7C – lateral movement
- RCP3-SA5C – vertical movement of the syringe
- RCP3-SA3C – vertical movement of the plunger inside the syringe