|Process: Sorting, Inspecting|
Motorizing the removal of defective products made high speed possible and lowered costs.
[Issues Until Now]
- An air cylinder was used for the movement of the plate that removes defective products.
- Adjusting air pressure was difficult, and removal speed was unstable. This caused defective products to get stuck on the entry of the conveyor when the speed became low.
- The speed of the removal conveyor was set slow to ensure the removal of defective products.
[Improvement with Motorization]
- Removal speed was stabilized. This prevented defective items from getting caught at the entrance of the removal conveyor.
- The speed of the removal conveyor was raised.
- Line speed increased by 40%
- Production per day increased from 15,000 units to 21,000 units (1 line)
- Line Stoppage Resolved ・ Labor Cost Reduced
- Annual Labor Cost Reduction Effect of $1,800
Related product information
RCP5-SA7C ROBO Cylinder Slider Type