- Shaped like an air cylinder and easy to use -
- Many variations to suit your needs -
The new Mini ROBO Cylinder electric actuators have achieved compact sizes by incorporating a newly developed motor and significantly reduces overall length, width and height. Systems that could only use air cylinders due to sizing constraints can now use Mini ROBO Cylinders to improve performance.
2. Shaped and handled easily like air cylinders
The new Mini ROBO Cylinders are available in the same shapes as air cylinders. Users who are comfortable with the handling and operation of air cylinder can switch to motorized cylinders effortlessly.
3. Wide variations
You can select the model that best suits your specific application from the wide variation of electric actuators. Variations include slider type, rod type, table top and linear servo type.
Mini Slider Type
The slider on the body moves back and forth to perform positioning.
- The coupled motor can be changed with ease
- The straight type and motor reversed type are available
- Moving/carrying parts
Mini Rod Type
The rod extends and contracts to perform positioning and push-motion operation.
- The slim and short type have significantly reduced overall length
- The guide type with a built-in guide for enhanced rigidity and linearity and the non-guided type are substantially smaller. The non-guided types accept external guide(s).
- Moving parts, push, clamping, etc.
Mini Table Type
The table on the body slides to perform positioning.
- The built-in guide allows an overhang load to be received
- The short type with a compact body and the coupled motor type with long strokes are available
- Moving parts, part transport, horizontal move, push-motion. (Overhang mounting from the body is also possible)
Small Linear Servo Type
Light parts can be transferred at high speed.
- The linear motor achieves high-speed, high-acceleration/deceleration movements at a maximum of 2G
- The slider type and rod type are available. The slider type comes in six types having different sizes and strokes
- The multi-slider type lets you install two sliders on one axis and operate them independently
- Transfer applications where minimal cycle times are required.
4. Quality and Innovation
We at IAI are always working to offer high quality and innovative solutions tailored for your specific application. Whenever you need support, IAI's experienced teams of technical support engineers are available to help you diagnose and troubleshoot IAI products. When you require innovative and high quality robots, excellent service and support for your unique needs, demand IAI!