|Food packing application in automation with IAI electric actuators|
|Ejection of food product with defective labeling|
- A vision sensor is used to inspect the printing of the date printed on the lid of a cup of food.
- If defects are found in the printing, the ROBO Cylinder is used to push the product and discharge it from the conveyor. This was previously done manually.
- By introducing this system:
- Productivity has improved
- Conveyor speed has been increased
- Labor costs have been reduced
- Defects were eliminated
- The ROBO Cylinder actuator was chosen, instead of an air cylinder to discharge the defective products, due to its "energy conservation" and "ease of programming" characteristics.