ERC2 Electric Actuator with Built-in Controller
ERC2 Electric Linear Actuator with Built-in Controller
An Ultra Low Cost Electric Actuator with a Built-in Controller
The built-in controller reduces wire to be connected
Simply connect the dedicated cables to a PLC and a 24-VDC power supply, and the electric actuator is ready to go. You can also use a dedicated serial communication type with a gateway unit to easily connect to a field network.
No need for controller installation space, which reduces the control panel size
Since the control panel becomes smaller, you can achieve significant cost savings
Ultra low price from $560, including the controller
Via efficient component par usage, cost reduction of over 20% was seen over conventional models.
The ERC2 series electric linear actuators can be used under operating conditions inside the shaded range shown in the graphs below. *The following graphs are provided for reference only. Check the exact values of maximum speed and load capacity for each model using the ROBO Cylinder General Catalog 2006.
The Controller is Built-in
Part Number Overview
Click on image to enlarge
ERC2 Series Electric Linear Actuators
For more information, please refer to the Introduction to New Robo Cylinder 2 Electric Actuator Product Catalog
- ERC2-RGS6C / RGS7C Rod Type Single Guide Electric Linear Actuator with Built-in Controller
- ERC2-SA6C / SA7C Slider Type Electric Actuator with Built-in Controller
- ERC2 Controller Integrated Electric Linear Actuators
- ERC2-RGD6C / RGD7C Rod Type Double Guide Electric Actuator
- ERC2-RA6C / RA7C Rod Type Electric Linear Actuator