The ROBO Cylinder Micro Slider electric actuator RCL-SA offers high performance in a slim, compact body thats only 20mm wide. The RCL-SA comes in 3 different sizes to meet your needs and operates at a maximum acceleration of 2G and maximum speed of 600 mm/s.
- Ultra Compact Linear Servo Slider Actuator
- Compact Size with Linear Motor
- Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Built-in Encoder Supports Multiple Positioning Points
- Choice of Controllers for Different Applications
Space-saving, high speed, high acceleration/deceleration and quiet operation optimal for high-speed load transfer.
The New 20mm Thin Ultra Compact Linear Servo Slider Electric Actuator
1. Space Saving, Ultra Compact Linear Servo Slider
The 20mm width facilitates installation in a narrow space (SA1L type). The built-in motor coil eliminates the need for a cable track, so there is no cable disconnection.
2. High-Speed Operation Through the Linear Motor Method
The linear motor method, which has no rotational speed reduction mechanism, makes the slider smaller in size and able to operate at higher speed.
3. Smooth, Quiet Operation
The sine-wave drive using 3-phase coil eliminates cogging. Furthermore, there's virtually no outside leakage of magnetism.
4. Built-in Encoder Supports Multiple Positioning Points
Thanks to its built-in encoder, the RCL series can perform positioning to a maximum of 512 points when combined with a compact, affordable ACON controller.
5. Choice of Controllers for Different Applications
The RCL series can be combined with ASEL controllers supporting program operation, or ACON controllers supporting operation by position specification. The ACON series includes different types of controllers including the standard type, solenoid type, pulse-train input type, and serial communication type. Choose a controller that best suits your specific application and purpose.