Outside Sales Representative - Multiple US Regions Available
Outside Sales Representative in Tennessee territory
Outside Sales Representative in Alabama and Mississippi territories
Outside Sales Representative in North Carolina and Virginia territories
(Please specify which territory you would like to apply for.)
We are a leading company specializing in electric actuators, industrial robots. Outside Sales should work with our distributors and end users to promote products, advise or introduce how end users can benefit from using our products, support their production technologies, and resolve problems, etc.
● Job Type: Full time (exempt)
● Home office
● Make sales calls (customer visits) and work with distributors; required to take business trips.
● Base salary + commission
*commission is based on a sales person’s activity, but no guarantee.
● Report to the Southeastern General Manager.
● Work with distributors to sell and promote products.
● Create and develop ongoing business relationships in an effort to increase market share and obtain sales growth.
● Monitor and manage quotes activities and sales activities via CRM or other means.
● Regularly travel to customers in your territories. Overnight business trips are required.
● Keep strong relationships with customers in collaboration with the authorized distributors.
● Achieve your sales targets.
● Other responsibilities may be assigned.
● Flexibility to contribute to the company’s growth is needed.
● Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Engineering field).
● At least 5 years of sales/sales management experience at industrial maker(s)/manufacturer(s). Familiar with automotive industries, medical devices, packaging machines, factory automation, machine builders/system integrators, etc.
● Experience with distributor or channel partner sales management - preferably in the industrial field.
● Knowledge of industrial and technical sales development are big plus.
● Able to drive a vehicle and satisfy the requirements of the insurance carrier.
● Must have Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
● Must be able to follow company rules. Must be able to work in a team with your boss and engineers.
● Medical Insurance; Dental and Vision coverage; Paid Time Oﬀ (PTO) & Paid Holidays
● Reimbursement for travel expenses, mileage allowance. Company provided cell phone & laptop PC.
● Supportive management and a positive work environment.
● Extensive product training.
Founded in Japan in 1976, with American headquarters established in 1989. IAI designs, manufactures, and markets a complete line of motion control systems. As the established world leader in linear electric actuators and low cost, high performance SCARA Robots, we provide over half of the linear actuators sold in Japan and are a leading source of advanced plug & play automation throughout North America and the World.
With the introduction of a full range of ROBO cylinders along with the newly expanded Ele-Cylinders, IAI is also leading the transition away from pneumatics to low-maintenance, highly efficient and fully programmable electric cylinders.